Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems with EIDT?

tag
pembrokepride
Contributor

Anyone else having problems with EIDT?

Signed up for this about 3 weeks ago. Love daily 3 bureau pulls and credit scores and the price but there are issues. I have no data reported for all my TL for EQ for as far as it goes back in reporting? My EQ score has remained the same even though EX and TU have changed. The thing I am most concerned about is the main reason I got it the 3 bureau monitoring. I have no alerts at all for any of the 3 CA even though I have had alerts with ScoreWatch, CK and CS. Is it just my account or is anyone else having problems? I am deciding if I should cancel but if it is a fixable problem I will hold off. I have looked into USAA service(I know you can only pull each CA once a month)but I want good credit monitoring for all 3 CA not just EQ like ScoreWatch does. For those of you that use USAA how do you think it is? TIA

In garden as of 04-06-14 to 12/01/14

Starting score EQ MyFico 646 11/29/13 Current 691 EQ MyFico SW 04/03/14
Starting score EX MyFico 657 12/01/13 Current 686 EX MyFico 03/01/14
Starting score TU MyFico 627 12/02/13 Current 696 Barkclay 03/26/14
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone else having problems with EIDT?

Use USAA credit reporting the $8.95 per month version and have no problems. No idea what is wrong. A bug in the system?
Message 2 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Citi monitoring works great for monitoring all 3 @ 4.95$/month. The 3 in 1 report which you can pull 1 x per month is not always nice inline with the accounts but I can live with that for the price. Scores are Fako but are not too far off the Fico and I use the scores just for fun. Monitoring is working very efficient.

Message 3 of 17
pembrokepride
Contributor

Thanks for the replys. I am still wondering if others using EIDT are having the same type of problems that I am.

Message 4 of 17
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Lots of folks having problems with EIDT/MPM for nearly 2 weeks now, me included. TU and EX update fine, but nothing for EQ. The EQ reports and scores are blank. Complaining to MPM hasn't helped yet.

Message 5 of 17
pembrokepride
Contributor

@Countingpennies wrote:

Lots of folks having problems with EIDT/MPM for nearly 2 weeks now, me included. TU and EX update fine, but nothing for EQ. The EQ reports and scores are blank. Complaining to MPM hasn't helped yet.

Yes that is also my problem. I also am not getting alerts from any of the CA even though I have from CS and CK as well as ScoreWatch. Think it might be time to cancel to bad was a good price for a service if it worked right.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe I have the wrong USAA credit monitoring product. They have one available with the USAA World Debit Card and there is one that is separate. Which one are we talking about? Maybe I got it wrong?
Message 7 of 17
pembrokepride
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe I have the wrong USAA credit monitoring product. They have one available with the USAA World Debit Card and there is one that is separate. Which one are we talking about? Maybe I got it wrong?

I am talking the non USAA card $12.95/mo premium service. a credit report from each of the 3 CA w/FAKO scores once a month. Credit monitoring, $25k ID theft and twice a month EX credit score updates. I was paying the same for EIDT so going to give this one a shot.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went back and found the last time I pulled a report was 12/01/13 so it was outside the current time frame. A note kept popping up that my flash player was out of date then disappeared. Now that I am on the same page, I have had the problem being described here in the past related to the USAA Premium Credit Monitoring Service at $12.95 per month. Always nice to be on the same page. Thanks.
Message 9 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

A few days ago I just signed up for EIDT..still waiting for the login info. Used Credit Secure from Amex and cancelled as I would like to try out EIDT now. Does USAA allow to use their service for non members? I guess not which is a pity. My mission is to test a few of these services for a while and then decide to go for the one I like best. The cheap Citi monitoring  I will keep because I think if I cancel I will never get it back at this price..LOL

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.