Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else's transunion not updating?

tag
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Anyone else's transunion not updating?

It is working fine for the walmart score...hasnt moved on myfico in almost 2 weeks. Just bored and curious

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else's transunion not updating?

The way MyFico updates is disappointing to me, considering what I pay monthly (I have the best package).

First of all, some event has to happen (account update, balance change, perhaps an account status change or aging update) for you to see a change in any score.

Second of all, MyFico is a bit slow getting updates from the bureaus, or at least sharing them with me.  I use both CCT and MyFico right now, and I can get a daily score update via CCT, and MyFico can often lag behind by a week or more, even when CCT shows a balance update or account status change.

So, I could log in every day for a week (and I do!) and see no change, while my score may have changed two or three times during that period.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 2 of 12
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Pretty much what's happening. I've had numerous "triggers". Not too concerned just blah that it costs money to see something outdated.

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 12
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Agree.

I noticed in the "fico scoring" section, someone else was complaining, so maybe there is currently a problem.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My transunion updated this morning on myfico.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU updated today but neither my EQ or EX has updated since 4/27. I'm new to MyFico so I'm not sure what is normal. How often are they supposed to update?

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My TU updated today but neither my EQ or EX has updated since 4/27. I'm new to MyFico so I'm not sure what is normal. How often are they supposed to update?

There is no set period of time, other than the quarterly triple pull. Other than that, they update ONLY when certain triggers occur with regards to report changes. Signifigant balance changes, new inquiries, new accounts, new derogs, etc.

Message 7 of 12
Jamgal40
Contributor

TU update this morning for me.

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 8 of 12
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Transunion is my thorn!!
Message 9 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I've had this issue also recently, not only with CCT, but even with the scores provided by most of my CC lenders. They've been very slow to update for some reason.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.