Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever had luck with Conn's GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone ever had luck with Conn's GW

I suffered my first major bump in the road this weekend, I started out this process with around 597 across the board and last week I was up to 637, then a 30 day late from Jan hit my CR and now I'm back to 579. I had been out of the country and thought for sure I'd paid that bill..........but oh well, I am determined to keep moving forward with this, and will GW them till they threaten me with a lawsuit or something.

I already sent one GW that was declined, but it was only signed by a customer service rep so I'm planning to work my way up till I get to their CEO, anyone got a name I can use?

Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone ever had luck with Conn's GW

anyone?
Message 2 of 4
Xev0luti0nXx
Valued Member

Keep sending GW letters. Also, it would help if you said what Company it was for.
Message 3 of 4
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Conn's stated in the headline LOL
We have had several account with them and at least 1 late pay on all, which was due ti instore something or another, I never mailed payments to them, I paid in person so I can have receipts. I asked them over the phone if they would remove them ad was rudely told NO, I have never written to them so this is all I can tell you and I wouldn't try it again at this point as DH filed Chap 7 on the last account he had with them, and the guy sent to the meeting was ugly, rude and had a temper which the judge threw him out of court LOL (that was the highlight if my day there). So for now I will leave them alone.

Message Edited by gdtobefree on 03-11-2008 10:15 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.