cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever heard of these guys? Equidata Credit Services?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Anyone ever heard of these guys? Equidata Credit Services?

A few weeks ago my mom had her credit ran by this company and her score were alot different from what EQ, EXP, and TU, had given her. Just wondering if they have real FICO scores, they have a credit monitoring service as well just like the other guys!  Here is the website if anyone is interested!  www.equidata.com
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone ever heard of these guys? Equidata Credit Services?

Ack I thought it was a new bureau!  Just a reseller of the big 3 and 'CreditXpert score'  FAKOs.  FAKO to FAKO can differ between companies the same as FICO to FAKO can.

Going to check out their site though... but it looks like they have an annual fee for all everything on top of the product price... like a membership.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone ever heard of these guys? Equidata Credit Services?

Equidata is first and formost a COLLECTION AGENCY!  I have been dealing with them for 2 years. they are ruthless and I wouldn't put anything past them. beware! beware!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.