cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone find any good 0% interest, No balance transfer Fee CC's?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone find any good 0% interest, No balance transfer Fee CC's?

Seems to be very hard to find one these days. Anyone have any luck?

Message Edited by rifleman on 09-08-2008 09:08 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Anyone find any good 0% interest, No balance transfer Fee CC's?

Haven't heard of such a critter.

They have to make some money somehow, either on the transfer fee or on the APR.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

Try National City Visa.  I got a 15 month 0% 0 fe BT and they send me the check so it was really a cash advance.  I dont think they were happy with the result since they didnt make any money one me.

Out of fear/pitty I charge a few hundred bucks so they could make a few dollars in interest from me.  I dont know if they do that anymore though but its worth the ask.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

There is a recent Discover thread where the OP shared that she just got a 0% lifetime No Fee card w/ a 3 or 4k limit.  I didn't know there was any such animal until today, and i am still green w/ envy!
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 5
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

Associated Bank (u/w by Citi) is still 0% 12 mo - no fee - for twelve months AFTER you make the BT.
(i.e. offer is good for a year, and you can make the BT anytime in that year and take 12 months to pif).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.