cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had any luck getting Land Rover to remove..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone had any luck getting Land Rover to remove..

Has anyone had luck with getting Land Rover CUP Group to remove a charge off? The account is reporting closed as of 12/2002 and balance $0. I don't want to GW them and have them say, hey wait a second, you still owe us money. The old sleeping dogs lie thing. Thanks for all the support and information!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone had any luck getting Land Rover to remove..

What happened to the balance, and when is this set to age off?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Due to job loss and another paid for vehicle it was repo. 12/2002. 3 CRA's show - TU 0 balance - pay status: Current - closed 12/2002, EX 0 balance - Pay Status: collection/chargeoff - last report 8/2002, EQ 0 balance - Pay status: collection/chargeoff - last report 3/2003.
Message 3 of 5
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

sorry dont make enough to own a land rover, but i'm sure some of these intelligent people here can help..good luck
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a used 96. I still can not afford a new one. I grew up and realized I needed a more practical vehicle a Hummmer H1! It'son my todo list. LOL
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.