Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have student loans with AES?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have student loans with AES?

My loans came into repayment and then went into default (poopy!) while I was still in school before I paid attention and applied for a deferral. I really believe if I could get those 120+ days late off of that 50K, it would make a world of difference for my credit score. Before I knew what a GW was specifically, I was GWing them in a way about every 6 months requesting the late payments get taken off since I have perfect record with them since then (2 years or paying more than the minumum). AES is the OC for my loans.

Has anyone had any luck with their student loans or AES in particular? I really want to get a good rate on a mortgage (in about 7 months) and am thinking about sending them a GW every month until then and hoepfully they'll crack and take pity on a poor college grad!!

Side note: does it make a difference the amount of money you owe that you get late payments on?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.