cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have success with GLA? Any backdoor emails?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have success with GLA? Any backdoor emails?

Hello, when I first started posting here in Aug there was someone on there who had dealt w/ GLA collections.

I have one paid w/ them and two unpaid- made the mistake of talking to them on the phone and they will not do a PFD.

Am going to re try via writing over the Christmas break and was wondering:

1. Has anyone had success w/ them w/  a PFD?
  2. Does anyone have any direct email or backdoor emails? I have looked on their website and it doens't even list the stockholders, Pres, VP etc.

Thanks if someone answers this.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have success with GLA? Any backdoor emails?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello, when I first started posting here in Aug there was someone on there who had dealt w/ GLA collections.
I have one paid w/ them and two unpaid- made the mistake of talking to them on the phone and they will not do a PFD.
Am going to re try via writing over the Christmas break and was wondering:
  1. Has anyone had success w/ them w/ a PFD?
  2. Does anyone have any direct email or backdoor emails? I have looked on their website and it doens't even list the stockholders, Pres, VP etc.

Thanks if someone answers this.

I contacted GLA a few months ago by mail. They refused the PFD. Their only response was to send a new bill and update to all the CRAs. I'm sorry but I don't know any email addys other than the one listed on their website. Have you contacted the OC. GLA doesn't buy these accounts, they are only assigned them. You may have some luck getting the OC to pull back the account and let you pay them. Good Luck. I haven't had any luck with them.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.