Valued Member
aerospace10

Anyone know how to reach a live person at Experian through the phone system?

Does anyone know how to actually get a person on the line when you call Experian? The automated menu does not give you a choice to talk with someone, it asks if you want to dispute something and its all automated from there. The only way I got someone on the last time was I typed in an item number, and it said lets come back to that one later, and somehow, it asked me if I was finished and someone came on the line? its frustrating I just want to talk to someone there.
Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

Re: Anyone know how to reach a live person at Experian through the phone system?

You have to say "speak to a representative"...when the automated voice asks you which item you want to dispute.....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}