New Contributor
Sillygirl

Anyone know when Discover reports to the CRAs?

I just got a letter from them in response to a GW and they are going to delete my account altogether because they can't go that far back. Wondering what impact this will have on my scores, but the account isn't showing deleted yet according to TC.
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: Anyone know when Discover reports to the CRAs?

my closing date is around the 10th or 11th. it reports on the 17th for me BUT you are doing something different and they might wait till the end of month. You might need to wait 30 -60 days for it to show
Established Contributor
Revike

DW's Discover account reports to CRAs on or within 1 day of the statement date. Last month, statement date was 6/23 and reporting dates on the CRs were 6/24.
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Call them and ask.  It is not the same day for all cardholders.
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+