cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone's Amex update yet on TU in 2018?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone's Amex update yet on TU in 2018?

It seems like the majority at this point hasn't experienced the issues that I (and Tim) have.  I do appreciate all of the data points, as it gives me more ammo when speaking with Amex regarding the reporting issues on my account.

Message 11 of 17
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

This is likely similar to an issue they had last fall when bonus detais (category rewards) weren't updating. It affected many customers, but not the majority. I think it took them two or three months to fix the problem.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU SPG account hasn't been updated since December. However, my Delta Gold Skymiles updated in January (statement just closed 2-22), and my converted Citi HHonors card updated as of 2-11.

Message 13 of 17
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

BrutalBodyShots, my Amex BCP just updated, (FINALLY) on TransUnion about 15 mins ago, (12:00pm CST).  Just wanted to let you know. It had last updated on December 17.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the data.  Mine just updated a few days ago as well, about 2 days after I called Amex and requested a re-reporting.  What's odd though is that the update date was 2/16.  Perhaps that's when the update was supposed to happen, but when it actually happened the date of when it was supposed to happen (date EX and EQ updated) was recorded.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My date is also the 16th. No TU reports for Jan or Feb, both should be on myFICO 3B report.  I also have months missing in 2017. Everything shows current, but not checked as paid. 

So, I should call them to ask them to report? Not just let "current, no past dues" be good enough?

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up to you if you want to request a reporting.

For me, I use Amex as my AZEO card some months and this past month was one of them.  Since it didn't report, it didn't report a balance my TU score dropped 12 points.  Not a huge deal and I'm not looking to app any time in the near future, but I still like my scores to always be optimized just for S&Gs. 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.