Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone's Amex update yet on TU in 2018?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone's Amex update yet on TU in 2018?

I called the Amex Credit Bureau Division today, as my Amex BCE has not updated on TransUnion since December.  I did receive regular monthly reporting to EX and EQ in January (no TU) and thought it may be a fluke month, but then a few days ago on the 16th reporting for February happened and again, just EX and EQ got the update.  The Amex Credit Bureau Division said it's been a problem with all Amex accounts and that none have updated on TU since December and they've been working with TU to try and resolve the issue.  I wasn't sure if this was BS, so I wanted to post on here to see if everyone else hasn't seen their Amex account(s) update in 2018 yet?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone's Amex update yet on TU in 2018?

The most recent update on TransUnion for my Amex BCE is 1/23/2018 and it reflects the correct balance, according to my TU report.

Message 2 of 17
thornback
Senior Contributor

Mine last updated on TU on Feb 11, on schedule (according to TU standards) and accurate.
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 3 of 17
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

My Amex BCP account has not updated for Transunion for about 2-3 months.  It still shows a $5,200 balance and I PIF every month. Equifax and Experian are current and accurate.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, so the first 2 replies in this thread prove that Amex is full of it, as they have had accounts report to TU so far in 2018.  The previous poster Tim however seems to be in the exact same boat as me.  I suppose this issue therefore is only impacting some people and clearly not everyone.  The Amex rep I spoke with today did say they would do a re-reporting today, so I'll watch WalletHub for the next few days and see if my Amex account updates on TU.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is updated as of 2/10/18.

Message 6 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Mine is updated as of 2/10/18.

As another datapoint mine updated on 2/10 as well.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just pulled my annualcreditreport.com reports yesterday. BCP, newly upgraded from BCE in Dec, updated 2/16 and also had updated in Jan.

Message 8 of 17
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Interesting, so the first 2 replies in this thread prove that Amex is full of it, as they have had accounts report to TU so far in 2018.  The previous poster Tim however seems to be in the exact same boat as me.  I suppose this issue therefore is only impacting some people and clearly not everyone.  The Amex rep I spoke with today did say they would do a re-reporting today, so I'll watch WalletHub for the next few days and see if my Amex account updates on TU.

I'll report back if TU updates my Amex.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Zync was last reported 2/15/2018 and my BCE was last reported 1/28/2018. Though the balance on the BCE hasn't been updated.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.