cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone seen the Discover IT FICO score dashboard (seems new)?

tag
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

Anyone seen the Discover IT FICO score dashboard (seems new)?

I logged into my Discover account last night and saw "NEW! Discover is now providing your FICO® Credit Score for free" link in orange towards the top right on the statement tab.  I clicked on it and it brought up another full screen page giving me my TU FICO score, factors affecting my score (definitely helpful) and a lender type rating. I've only ever seen it on my statement in the past (Dec and Jan). Maybe it's been there the entire time and I just missed it.  It's a beautiful thing, nonetheless.

Just a heads up if you haven't seen this yet. Smiley Happy

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone seen the Discover IT FICO score dashboard (seems new)?

@axledobe wrote:

I logged into my Discover account last night and saw "NEW! Discover is now providing your FICO® Credit Score for free" link in orange towards the top right on the statement tab.  I clicked on it and it brought up another full screen page giving me my TU FICO score, factors affecting my score (definitely helpful) and a lender type rating. I've only ever seen it on my statement in the past (Dec and Jan). Maybe it's been there the entire time and I just missed it.  It's a beautiful thing, nonetheless.

Login to your discover account and then paste this link into your browser, it will take you to the reference page:

https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/ficoscore/score/showScore

Message 2 of 4
vayub4
Regular Contributor

When you login to your account go to the bottom of the Page... Under Card Benefits you'd see fico scores.... Just got bumped from 637 in last statement to 690... Just 50 more points to go!!!
Discover IT $25,500 Chase Freedom $14,500 CapOne QuickSilver $10,000 Walmart Mastercard $10,000 PayPal Xtras Mastercard $10,000 JCP $7,500 BOA Cash Rewards $6,900 OldNavy Visa $5,000 BarclayCard $3,700 Macys $3,500 HH Gregg $3,500 BestBuy $2,000 Last APP June/2016(useless rental apartment)Inquiries: Trans/7 Exp/16 Eqi/27
(1 Car Loan @2.74%)
Message 3 of 4
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@axledobe wrote:

If you do a search here on "Discover" and "FICO" you'll find a wide variety of threads on the same topic.  It's been available for several months now.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.