cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone that gets pop ups on their internet notice how it kind of knows what your credit is...scary

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone that gets pop ups on their internet notice how it kind of knows what your credit is...scary

Every one knows the infamous pop ups from time to time if you are not using pop up blocker with the CC advertisements.  Before I started using some of the practices to improve my credit I would get pop-ups to apply for Orchard or "A card to help you rebuild your credit".  Well over the last week since most of my baddies from Ex and TU are gone I now see AMEX apps now...Anyone else take note of this that started out with really bad credit?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone that gets pop ups on their internet notice how it kind of knows what your credit is

No pop-ups for me Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone that gets pop ups on their internet notice how it kind of knows what your credit is

My question is this - if they DO know what your score is, is that considered an INQ? 

I just signed up for an across the board opt-out for 5 yrs in hopes of cutting down INQs.

SerenityBound....indeed! 
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone that gets pop ups on their internet notice how it kind of knows what your credit is.scary

it's got to be pulling from something because i never got AMEX pop ups until a few days ago right after most of  my baddies were gone and my score jumped...It was always those help build your credit offers...I don't get those anymore
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone that gets pop ups on their internet notice how it kind of knows what your credit is.scary

and THAT is a blessing GTNU!

I can't wait until that moment happens for me Smiley Very Happy

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.