cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Manilla to manage it all?

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone use Manilla to manage it all?

I will have to give it a shot since mint and page once does not work with my GE cards

Message 31 of 41
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Think I will try Manilla too.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 32 of 41
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Well I just signed up to manilla tonight and I think its great.  I have every account that I have in there including banking, CC, student loans, utilities and insurance.  I can see at a glance which bills are due within X number of days in a nice calendar view or a list view.  It even houses your statments right within the application so you can quickly grab a statement without logging into your billers webstie.  It's really cool to do just that one thing if thats all that you want...and that is to just see all of your bills in one place.  There are no advertisements all over the place, no net worth calculations, no budgeting (don't need it because I use a different application).  So yea I would recommend it if this is what you're looking for.

Oh and all of the GE accounts setup just fine.  It seems that a lot of these sites have problems with GE but not manilla.

One other thing, they have both an iphone and android app that is pretty cool too.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 33 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ Rhaeny wrote:

Well I just signed up to manilla tonight and I think its great. I have every account that I have in there including banking, CC, student loans, utilities and insurance. I can see at a glance which bills are due within X number of days in a nice calendar view or a list view. It even houses your statments right within the application so you can quickly grab a statement without logging into your billers webstie. It's really cool to do just that one thing if thats all that you want...and that is to just see all of your bills in one place. There are no advertisements all over the place, no net worth calculations, no budgeting (don't need it because I use a different application). So yea I would recommend it if this is what you're looking for.

Oh and all of the GE accounts setup just fine. It seems that a lot of these sites have problems with GE but not manilla.

One other thing, they have both an iphone and android app that is pretty cool too.

Thanks for reminding me about insurance! Adding it now!
Message 34 of 41
john398
Senior Contributor

Finally installed this app, does it give you alerts if you have a CLI ?

Message 35 of 41
MzKoli
Contributor

No alerts for credit limit increases. It just organizes all your bills and due dates. 

Message 36 of 41
john398
Senior Contributor

@MzKoli wrote:

No alerts for credit limit increases. It just organizes all your bills and due dates. 

oh ok thanks, sort of like the spreadsheet I used LOL. I wish I could add my quicken loan

Message 37 of 41
ManillaTeam
New Visitor

Hi,

My name is Anna and I work at Manilla. Please know that at Manilla security is our top priority and we take all measures necessary to ensure that your account is protected.

Manilla is wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, one of the world's largest privately owned media companies.  Because of this, we are able to employ an expert security staff that constantly monitors and maintains the integrity of our systems. We use top-level security with SSL 256-bit encryption and physical security to ensure that your account is always protected. Our practices are also monitored and verified by TRUSTe, Verisign, McAfee, and other leading security agencies.

I hope this gives you a bit more peace of mind.  To find out more about our security practices and privacy policies, please go to https://app.manilla.com/users/security_overview. If you have any other questions about Manilla, please contact our support team at support [at] manilla [dot] com.

Thanks!

Message 38 of 41
Larryhay
Established Member

So much for that idea.... Looking for a good bill pay for not only Credit Cards, but Utilities as well. Mint seems cloest , but nor for Utilities

Money Stream was suggested elsewhere as an alternative, but for over 2 weeks it has not loaded after login, just keeps flashings ....Loading...samples..and nothing happens. Other apps or for cell phones and not Desktop & vice-versa. REally like Personal Capital, however they do not cover Billing

Starting Score: 589
12/1/2012 Fico EQ 651 Fico TU 637 CK TU 608 0

07/15/2013 Fico EQ 674 Fico TU 652 CK TU 651 0
Goal Score: 705+

Current Score:
9.21.14 FICO EQ 686

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

7/13/2013 Fico EQ 674 TU Fico 652
Message 39 of 41
blondy250
Established Contributor

Very old thread, but Manilla is closing all accounts in a few months. It wasn't as popular as the creators thought it would be and they didn't make enough money.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.