cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to easily and accurately check your credit card's terms and conditions??

tag
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Anyway to easily and accurately check your credit card's terms and conditions??

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if there is anyway to easily and accurately check your credit card's terms and conditions (including APR and fees)?? Right now, although some cards show the APR, rarely do any of them show you the late fees, bonus offers, etc.. Is there anyway to get this information easily and accurately?

That is, do you need to keep the original terms and conditions brochure sent when you receive your card to know the actual terms and conditions? If you don't have it, do you have to just refer to the terms and conditions posted on the card application page?

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyway to easily and accurately check your credit card's terms and conditions??

They'll mail you T&Cs at the time you get the card and will update every now and then with new mailings, with card renewals, etc. Most of my CCs offer them online. There's usually a link for that. Others will show a special notice along with my statement online.

Message 2 of 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyway to easily and accurately check your credit card's terms and conditions??

+1   You should have received it with your card, it's that paper with the really, really small words.  Otherwise just go to their website, you'll most likely find a copy of it there.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.