cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apped for SoFi Personal Loan score went up 20 points!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apped for SoFi Personal Loan score went up 20 points!?

PenFed's Lowest is 9.99 so considering you were in the 5's thats AWESOME!! Except the fact of having to pay origination fees... 

@thisladyz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats an awesome rate for a personal loan!! Congrats!!

Thanks, I know right? I was going to get one with my CU and even they were quoting a 9.5%! I said, SoFi, here I come! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

PenFed's Lowest is 9.99 so considering you were in the 5's thats AWESOME!! Except the fact of having to pay origination fees... 

@thisladyz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats an awesome rate for a personal loan!! Congrats!!

Thanks, I know right? I was going to get one with my CU and even they were quoting a 9.5%! I said, SoFi, here I come! Smiley Happy

I didn't even look at Pen Fed, I just got my account and cards with them recently so I didn't want to push my luck. lol

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Nov 2021-- 817-- 817-- 809
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's nice! can you share your stats? any baddies? # of inquiries? 

Message 13 of 16
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Income $165k+, 2 auto loans, 2 mortgages, cards and scores in siggy, I was discharged CH13 BK back in Sept 2014 after filing in 2009, no lates or anything since then, just rebuilding. Utilization is real low, I carry a small balance on one of my 0% interest cards (less than $5k) and pay everythng else in full. The turning point really came this past May when my public record finally fell off of my EQ report. EX & TU had already given me a EE so those scores were always higher. Once that EQ fell off....Woman Wink it was uphill from there! Smiley Happy

After getting this loan I wanted to have another type of loan and increase my available credit, so I'll be in the garden as they say, for a good while. lol Just try to grow my limits and my score.

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 14 of 16
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@thisladyz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Income $165k+, 2 auto loans, 2 mortgages, cards and scores in siggy, I was discharged CH13 BK back in Sept 2014 after filing in 2009, no lates or anything since then, just rebuilding. Utilization is real low, I carry a small balance on one of my 0% interest cards (less than $5k) and pay everythng else in full. The turning point really came this past May when my public record finally fell off of my EQ report. EX & TU had already given me a EE so those scores were always higher. Once that EQ fell off....Woman Wink it was uphill from there! Smiley Happy

After getting this loan I wanted to have another type of loan and increase my available credit, so I'll be in the garden as they say, for a good while. lol Just try to grow my limits and my score.

Oh, I have 11 inqs on EQ, 23 on EX and 15 on TU

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thisladyz wrote:

@thisladyz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh, I have 11 inqs on EQ, 23 on EX and 15 on TU

Thank you for all the infos! unfortunately, I only had 1 mortgage and that was 11 years ago and we already paid off the house. My car is also paid in full because I could never get credit from my student loans mess. Anyway, I dont have any real installment loans ;( ohh I was hoping to get a PL too just to have it lol!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.