Frequent Contributor
jake619

Apping and Blood Pressure

15 years ago I could get a CC just by asking, and the CL's were easily 3-4X what we see nowdays on new TL's.  Two years ago I app spreed and went 1 for 4 and got a piddly toy CL.  A few weeks ago I app'd and I realized just how much more difficult it is to get credit now days.  I got the card but it wasn't instant approval.  The excitement level is so much higher these days.  I actually noticed before I clicked submit I paused and thought about the app, weighed the HP ding and felt my heart kinda pounding.  **bleep**?  I'm healthy.  

It makes you appreciate and respect credit that much more.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

Re: Apping and Blood Pressure

yes i agree. times have changed and i personally appreciate and love my cards that's y it's important to take care of your credit and separating needs from wants.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}