Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Federal Credit Union

tag
rhall2009
Contributor

Apple Federal Credit Union

Im not sure where to put this post but i have discovered a little loop hole for those of us who have a better fico 08 than fico 04 score. I applied for an auto refinance with this bank last year and my fico 04 from transunion was pulled. Was denied and was told by 2 points what a bummer. Well i said what the heck ill get a credit card because they had 0% financing for a year and wasnt sure if they would pull the same version or not. Well found out they pulled 08 for credit cards. I asked if i apped for an auto refi the same day would they pull again. I was told no,so,i,crossed,my fingers and pulled the trigger. To my surprise approved for both and same score used for both. So ecstatic because i was stuck at 22% with credit acceptance down to 4% on a 10,000 loan saving me about 100.00 a month for 36 months. Now i can keep payin the same amount but my loan will be paid off faster as i plan to trade it in next year and hopefully with positive equity or at least no negative.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.