Established Contributor

Applied for the fabled Huters...7-10 days for answer :-(

" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Frequent Contributor

Re: Applied for the fabled Huters...7-10 days for answer :-(

TexMontana wrote:

Dont frown......that's the response they gave me and I received my card about 2 weeks later.I don't think Hooters does instant credit decisions from what i've read!!!!!!!!!! There is hope!!:smileywink:
Established Contributor

hooters approved me online...they just didn't say what the credit limit would be.
Frequent Contributor

dog wrote:
hooters approved me online...they just didn't say what the credit limit would be.

WELL dog, aren't you one of the special few!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:
Established Contributor

The sun'll come out tomorrow...um, I mean in 7-10 days!
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Regular Contributor

I got the same response - - but could not wait so I called and they said I was approved.
Established Contributor

Thanks! Is the phone number on the website?
Moderator Emeritus

1.800.850.HOOT(4668)
Regular Contributor

If you don't get a satisfactory response or if you simply want to discuss your application status, I'd recommend calling straight to the bank that issues the card. Try this number:

(801) 545-6600

When it's answered, tell them you want to speak with the CREDIT UNDERWRITING department for the Hooter's card. The customer service number might help once you actualy GET the card, but meanwhile I'd bypass all that mumbo-jumbo and speak with a decision maker. GO FOR IT and keep us informed!
Established Contributor

Thanks for the bank phone number. I called and a really nice lady in underwriting looked up my app and said it's still processing. Probably deniedmand she was just too nice to say, "Get off my phone, debtor!":smileysurprised:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.