Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for a credit card

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Applying for a credit card

You have a pretty good chance at Orchard.. you should also be able to get a few store cards. I can make some suggestions if you are interested.
Message 11 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I am interested. The MyFico simulator did not look favorably on store credit cards though. I will apply to Orchard and see what happens.
Message 12 of 57
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Try Orchard and get back to me.
Message 13 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed chapter 13 in 2004 since then I have gotten numerous cards.  I have an orchard bank card with a limit of $300.00 then a card through HSBC for 1000.  I have have few other cards with limits of $500.00, 600.00, & another $1000.00.  My score is only 591.  There are cards out there willing to give you credit.  The bad part is many of them charge you $5.00-10.00 a month as a fee or they charge you a fee if you pay online.  I am trying to rebuild my credit and it is a very slow process, but I am willing to pay the fees in hopes it will help in the long run.  We were just discharged so I am hoping that will help a little as well.  Good Luck!
Message 14 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try Hooters Mastercard.

I got approved with a TU score of 568 couple of weeks ago. They gave me a $1,000 CL but has a $48 Annual Fee for Hooters..

Message 15 of 57
inzaghi
Valued Member

All my credit cards are AMEX .
When I saw this message I applied for the hooters card and got approved ..my TU is 628..

thanks a lot for the info
Message 16 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Irvin wrote:
Try Hooters Mastercard.

I got approved with a TU score of 568 couple of weeks ago. They gave me a $1,000 CL but has a $48 Annual Fee for Hooters..

Who is the card issuer for Hooters? and how do you apply.
Message 17 of 57
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Message 18 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Thank you so much. You are the bomb!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 19 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Do you know if they will give you an instant decision or you should receive a correspondance in the mail?
Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.