Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 374
Registered: ‎04-03-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card

Cory,
 
HSBC is pretty reasonable with okaying $1,000.00 credit lines.  They give instant decisions online.   Jammy (a poster in this thread) mentioned HSBC also. 
 
 
SandyK
Established Contributor
Posts: 510
Registered: ‎04-17-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card

Cory,
I did not get an instant decision from Hooters when i applied. But I called them the next day and they were able to tell me on the phone that i was approved and should expect my card to be mailed pretty soon.
 
 
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card

FYI... Hooters does not do instant approvals. You always have to call or wait for the mail.
Established Contributor
Posts: 674
Registered: ‎03-15-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card



sankofa wrote:
Cory,
 
HSBC is pretty reasonable with okaying $1,000.00 credit lines.  They give instant decisions online.   Jammy (a poster in this thread) mentioned HSBC also. 
 
 
SandyK


Thank you so much for your reply! All you guys are cool.
Established Contributor
Posts: 674
Registered: ‎03-15-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card



Irvin wrote:
Cory,
I did not get an instant decision from Hooters when i applied. But I called them the next day and they were able to tell me on the phone that i was approved and should expect my card to be mailed pretty soon.
 
 


Thank you. I fell much better now. From your previous post, I saw that hooters uses TransUnion? I hope they do, my score is 599 with TU. If they check experian I can forget it.
Established Contributor
Posts: 674
Registered: ‎03-15-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card


Tuscani wrote:
FYI... Hooters does not do instant approvals. You always have to call or wait for the mail.



Great, thank you. I call and check today if I got approved.
 
Cory

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card

Congrats!
Established Contributor
Posts: 674
Registered: ‎03-15-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card



Tuscani wrote:
Congrats!


I still have to call them. Hopefully, I will get approved. But thanks for the support:smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
Posts: 570
Registered: ‎05-02-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card

Do you think I can get a HSBC credit card if I've had one in the past, good history but closed it out probably 2 years ago...my past 6 years have no lates on CC's but have one re-aged account listed in 2004 that I've been disputing; had a judgment hit in 9/05 and it was paid in 11/05 in full/satisfied.  Now last fall the IRS Tax lien hit...
 
Thoughts??
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Applying for a credit card



beach123 wrote:
Do you think I can get a HSBC credit card if I've had one in the past, good history but closed it out probably 2 years ago...my past 6 years have no lates on CC's but have one re-aged account listed in 2004 that I've been disputing; had a judgment hit in 9/05 and it was paid in 11/05 in full/satisfied.  Now last fall the IRS Tax lien hit...
 
Thoughts??


What are your scores?
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.