Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Navy Fed CLOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Navy Fed CLOC

Congrats BallerSmiley Happy  Very nice...

Message 31 of 39
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats BallerSmiley Happy  Very nice...

Thank you. They exhausted me. First time I've seen that side of them. My cards and subsequent clis were a piece of cake!

Message 32 of 39
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Haha you be funny! Depends on my apr if I'll be writing any checks on it. I want that sweet LOC YOU have! Smiley Happy Isn't your Randolph Brooks LOC like 8.9% apr Score?

Yes my PLOC is 8.9%

Message 33 of 39
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

If its not a hassle can someone explain the LOC?  When the Navy Rep. called me and was talking about my existing credit union, she asked me did I have a CC with them, and I told her yes, then she asked about did I have Overdraft with them and I told her Yes, she asked how much and I told her 500.00 and the next thing I know she come back saying you're been approved for a CLOC for 500.00.  So is there something else I'm missing?  I'm thining its typical Checking Overdraft or am I wrong? 

Message 34 of 39
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes checking overdraft. You can either overdraft your checking to access it or write a check directly from it.
Message 35 of 39
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

OK, so I see that its people that got 15,000 in Overdraft.  Will the Overdraft count toward any scoring for as Credit to boost your score, or to treat it as regular checking Overdrat?

Message 36 of 39
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

When do the Bank want you to repay the money?

Message 37 of 39
NY2014
Established Contributor

In the meantime Baller Again congrats while I'm to scared or cannot apply for any more credit . Hoping no one has tried to apply any credit, houses, cars , CLOC for a trip on a cruise line lol . Well at least I still have the EQ # you helped me with and I just got denied to open a checking account report came back from check system . I never got denied a checking account ..now I have to request checksyem my report... . ..
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Folks,

I just read the thread of wonderful comments.  Nothing like the smell of new credit.  I too apped for a CLI and had the hardest time getting approved.  After several attempts online with no luck I called my college buddy thats a manager at the union.  She took my info and no sooner than 5 minutes after I got off the phone with her I get the approval email.  Orginally I apped for the full 15k but she suggested I go for the intial 3k and CLI a few months later.  With my recent bk discharge at the beginning of the year I made tremendous strides in rebuilding my credit.  Congrats to all that are recipiants of NFCU love.  

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.