Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved: US Bank Premier Line of Credit 8K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved: US Bank Premier Line of Credit 8K

Yesterday got email from US Bank saying I am eligible for applying US Bank Premier Line of Credit.

Took chance and applied online. Approved for 8K. Don't know the APR yet. I know it has range from 9.50% to 13.50%, not too bad!

They pulled Equifax, and according to them my score  is 712.

US Bank is just getting better day by day for me!!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved: US Bank Premier Line of Credit 8K

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice capture of the US Bank Premier Plus Line of Credit! They seem to treat the underwriting for this product harder than their own credit cards. You did well. I have the same product and they have been strict with the underwriting. Requires a relationship before they will even consider. Appreciate the fact there is a credit card that works on this account along with it's own checks and the ability to transfer to a US Bank Checking Account. Very flexible. They just lowered the minimum payment to $35 same as the credit cards.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice capture of the US Bank Premier Plus Line of Credit! They seem to treat the underwriting for this product harder than their own credit cards. You did well. I have the same product and they have been strict with the underwriting. Requires a relationship before they will even consider. Appreciate the fact there is a credit card that works on this account along with it's own checks and the ability to transfer to a US Bank Checking Account. Very flexible. They just lowered the minimum payment to $35 same as the credit cards.

That's nice. It's good to have,eventhough I may not use it at all!! I love the fact with US Bank that, they really care for the established banking relationship with them.

What apr you have got?

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opened it 2013 at 9.25% Apr with an $8,000 CL. Increased CL to $10K and now to $15K.

Message 5 of 14
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Was it an instant approval?

What does your profile look like? When I call they keep telling me that I am pre qualified blah blah blah
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long from Approval did it take to show on your accounts? When I applied for my preapproval the lady said durIng the terms she read "if approved you will have access to your funds in 1-6 days"

Can it really take 6 days? I got mine yesterday-was thinking since I am already a customer it would have been quick but nothing yet. Trying to read posts on here to find out. Thx
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
How long from Approval did it take to show on your accounts? When I applied for my preapproval the lady said durIng the terms she read "if approved you will have access to your funds in 1-6 days"

Can it really take 6 days? I got mine yesterday-was thinking since I am already a customer it would have been quick but nothing yet. Trying to read posts on here to find out. Thx

My Premier Plus Line of Credit was approved for $8,000 instantly but it took two days to show up on the US Bank website.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know. Thx Dino.
Mine showed up today, but it's still all zerod out. No available or no line listed. Must be coming I am assuming.
Have you got an increase at all? I won't be asking for a long time since the $15k is my highest line but just curious for the future.
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's good to know. Thx Dino.
Mine showed up today, but it's still all zerod out. No available or no line listed. Must be coming I am assuming.
Have you got an increase at all? I won't be asking for a long time since the $15k is my highest line but just curious for the future.

Opened at $8k increased to $10K and then to $15K.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.