Contributor
Profit

Approved for CCCU!!!!

[ Edited ]
Yes!!!! After a week of waiting on call from the loan officer I got approved for a $1000 CL. Its great. 2.9% on balance transfers for 18 months.0% APR on purchases for 8 months, and 10% APR after that!!! I'm transferring the balance from my 23.9% APR HSBC Orchard card. OMG, I can finally pay down my debt a lot faster. I'm thinking of asking for a CLI on activation. Has anyone had success w/ that? I originally asked for $2k.

Message Edited by Profit on 07-13-2007 04:39 PM
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

Re: Approved for CCCU!!!!

grats!

i've thought about it, but i'm not sure how they handle it
if they don't pull another inq i might try it

let me know if you call them
ATexan

Congratulations on your approval...You should consider thet PLOC.  They will still use the same CR
They are really into debt ratio Big Time.  should try for other product first before CLI.  They are wonderful people to work with.

ATXN
Established Contributor
trinigal

Congrats!!
Regular Contributor
ariesdreamer

I also applied about a week ago but haven't heard or received anything from them. Hope I hear the same news as you!
Regular Contributor
SGT_F

CCCU ought to give "Tuscani" a promotion bonus or something. If it wasn't for that "For peoples w/620ish EX scores" he posted a while back...CCCU wouldn't have all that traffic.
Regular Contributor
kims

YAY!!

911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

SGT_F wrote:
CCCU ought to give "Tuscani" a promotion bonus or something. If it wasn't for that "For peoples w/620ish EX scores" he posted a while back...CCCU wouldn't have all that traffic.

No doubt... I have a feeling that bonus check isn't coming though. :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
SGT_F

Yea...I feel you.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}