Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Hooters!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Hooters!

I had to call in to check the status yesterday. Was approved, but they said they didn't have a limit, and that I should receive my card in 7-10 days? I asked for 2k.........anyone else had a similar experience. If so, what was the outcome? Lower / higher limit than requested?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Hooters!

congrats!
i got approved for that 2 months ago. Had to call and find out if they approved me or not. Got $1k limit with $48 AF. With a score of 573 EX.

Message 2 of 14
Neblett
Regular Contributor

May I ask what scores people had for Hooters Card approval?

I'm so embarrassed I'm thinking about applying for one...
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine are in the loooowwww 600's, plus I have a BK7 from 03.
Message 4 of 14
future
Frequent Contributor

my scores are low to mid 600 and they denied me, i dont understand that. i pull from tran. my trans is clean except for a very very old baddie. i got Smiley Winkdelta, hilton target, orchard plat, just dont understand y they denied meSmiley Sad oh well, maybe i will call for recon.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the Hooters - 2K. Can't tell you exactly what my scores were the day they pulled...
Message 6 of 14
loriku
Established Member

I was approved for $1k with a 543 Eq, sure surprised me!  Especially because I'm also at approx 80% util (so sad, but I'm working on it, slowly but surely). 
Message 7 of 14
Neblett
Regular Contributor

Does Hooters primarily pull EX?  Or all three CRAs?
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters pulled TU on me.  I got 1k with my TU score being 625.  Just got my card in this week......
Message 9 of 14
angelmcd
Established Member

i applied and received a hooters card w/ $500 CL $36 AF

transunion 602
experian 566
equifax (myfico) 582
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.