Reply
Regular Contributor
reckedhim
Posts: 206
Registered: ‎03-29-2013

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!


a3quit4s wrote:

They have me @ 749. How close are they too real?

 


It seems close.  I had a 675 on credit sesame and I had a 675 here.  Maybe it was just coincidence.

Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 22,404
Registered: ‎09-13-2012

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!

@ Reckedhim

Credit Sesame scores are FAKO's from the Exp report. Guess it would depend on how close your EQ and exp reports are to know how close your CS scores are to your real Exp score.
Established Contributor
calihlove75
Posts: 786
Registered: ‎05-16-2012

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!


a3quit4s wrote:

They have me @ 749. How close are they too real?

 


In my case it has been within a couple of points of my real experian fico (provided by Amex) twice...so for me it is very close :smileywink:

100% Ficos: EX 753, TU 743, Walmart TU fico 749, EQ 739 Inquiries last 1 year/6 months: EX-0/0, TU- 0/0, EQ-2/1~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014
Discover IT $8000~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $2000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $12,100~ Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $2500~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1350
Established Contributor
calihlove75
Posts: 786
Registered: ‎05-16-2012

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!


newportguy wrote:

calihlove75 wrote:

Mine only updates every other month for some reason.  I don't know if it's due to my reports being frozen but it definitely updates every two months.


Same here :smileysad:  every other month !!!  Also my file is frozen


I am so glad I am not the only one. I emailed them a few times without a response. I was beginning to take it personally..lol

100% Ficos: EX 753, TU 743, Walmart TU fico 749, EQ 739 Inquiries last 1 year/6 months: EX-0/0, TU- 0/0, EQ-2/1~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014
Discover IT $8000~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $2000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $12,100~ Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $2500~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1350
Established Contributor
modernsurrender
Posts: 805
Registered: ‎02-01-2008

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!

Is anyone else still waiting on an update?  

 

I saw a few people post that they only get updated every other month... I've never had an issue with it until now :smileysad:  When I login it doesn't even do the usual pause that it does where it pretends to update (even when it's not due for an update).  I emailed them this evening, but based on other comments in this thread I guess I won't hold my breath :smileyembarrassed:

Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Established Contributor
CribDuchess
Posts: 569
Registered: ‎09-12-2011

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!


modernsurrender wrote:

Is anyone else still waiting on an update?  

 

I saw a few people post that they only get updated every other month... I've never had an issue with it until now :smileysad:  When I login it doesn't even do the usual pause that it does where it pretends to update (even when it's not due for an update).  I emailed them this evening, but based on other comments in this thread I guess I won't hold my breath :smileyembarrassed:


Yep, still waiting here.  And this is the first time it hasn't updated by like the 6th of the month.  Kind of odd?

FICOs: TU08 808 1/3/14 per Wally; TU98 780 1/1/14; EQ 764 1/1/14; EX 808 1/1/14 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $5K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom MC $7.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $13.4K; Discover IT $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $12.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $20K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Established Contributor
modernsurrender
Posts: 805
Registered: ‎02-01-2008

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!


CribDuchess wrote:

modernsurrender wrote:

Is anyone else still waiting on an update?  

 

I saw a few people post that they only get updated every other month... I've never had an issue with it until now :smileysad:  When I login it doesn't even do the usual pause that it does where it pretends to update (even when it's not due for an update).  I emailed them this evening, but based on other comments in this thread I guess I won't hold my breath :smileyembarrassed:


Yep, still waiting here.  And this is the first time it hasn't updated by like the 6th of the month.  Kind of odd?


Oh good, that makes me feel a little better.  I usually see it pretty early in the month so I'm not sure what's going on :smileysad:

Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Valued Contributor
tcbofade
Posts: 1,753
Registered: ‎09-26-2011

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!

Hmph.  Me too.

 

DW's CS profile updated on the third, mine should have updated on the fifth, but is still stuck on March 5th.

 

Hmmmm.



Current Scores: EX 711 (FCR) TU08: 658 Wally (TU08). Last app 03/08/2014.

Gardening until October 2014.

(Thou shalt not app, thou shalt not app, thou shalt not app...)

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Established Contributor
Gunnar419
Posts: 1,008
Registered: ‎01-23-2013

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!

I'm still waiting, too. This is the latest it's ever been for me.

 

Until now, they've updated my score regularly around the 4th or 5th of every month, but they've failed to update the underlying data since January or maybe even December.  (The past two alerts about score updates have promised that the data would be updated "next month.")

 

This is the first time that nothing has been updated.

 

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc
Posts: 1,255
Registered: ‎01-14-2009

Re: April Credit Sesame scores are up!


newportguy wrote:

calihlove75 wrote:

Mine only updates every other month for some reason.  I don't know if it's due to my reports being frozen but it definitely updates every two months.


Same here :smileysad:  every other month !!!  Also my file is frozen


Same here...EX frozen. Last updated on Mar 5, 2013.


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+