Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ar

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ar

Just signed back up with my fico to get my real scores how are you able to see who did automatic reviews on your report ?I'm not seeing them on my credit reports from my fico, thanks
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ar

An inquiry code AR designates a period account review conducted by an existing creditor.  FCRA 604 provides explicit permissible purpose for existing creditors to pull your credit report at their discretion in order to review their existing accounts.

The CRAs code AR inquiries as "soft" pulls, meaning they are only shown on credit reports that are explicitly limited to view only by the named consumer.

They are not shown on most commercial credit reports and are not included in credit scoring.

The reports you receive from annualcreditreport.com are, by definition, limited to access only to the named consumer viewing his or her own report, and can thus show all inquiries, including any soft inquiries.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.