Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow Financial Services gone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrow Financial Services gone?

Hello everyone, I'm a noob here, but have searched around for some time. Long story short, I have a past judgement against me that i'm trying to rectify. Arrow was the company that i need to get in touch with (I think) and they don't appear to have a website any longer. What are my best options as far as a starting point? Should i contact their attourney and work with him or what? I don't want to play the wrong card right off the bat and make it harder to achieve my goal. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Arrow Financial Services gone?

How old is the judgment?  Is it still enforceable?

As their legal rep, the attorney would clearly be my first point of contact.

However, by contact, you may awaken their perception of your ability to pay, and thus give incentive to pursue their enforcement of the judgment.

So, prior to calling them, have you decided that you are going to pay, and just want to negotiate terms, or will it be unlikely to resolve the order to pay, and thus prompt enforceability on their part?

My starting point would be to first reach a decision as to your willingness to pay....... and under what terms.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Arrow Financial Services gone?

Thanks for the reply, I am willing to pay, i just don't know if they would remove it from the report or I'd it'll change to judgement satisfied.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.