Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow Financial and Chase anyone?

tag
FICOfit
Contributor

Re: Arrow Financial and Chase anyone?

Alright, another question:

When I called Arrow, they said they had another collection against me from Fifth Third Bank.  I know I paid this off to another collection agency.  What do I do about this?  They are not reporting it to the CRAs.  I called the CA that I paid the collection to asking for a letter stating it was paid so I could forward it to Arrow.  I also have copies of the cashed check and the original letter from the CA stating the balance owed, etc.  what to do?
05/19/08 TU: 703 EQ:717 EX:710

05/08 TU:660 EQ:710 EX:621
04/08 TU:654 EQ:671 EX:618
3/08 TU:608 EQ:624 EX:623
11/07 TU:564 EQ:555 EX: 560
Goal: 700 club by Dec 2008. Can it be done? Heck yeah!! It's done, let's keep it that way!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Arrow Financial and Chase anyone?

Yeah. Arrow is Satan. They haven't been seduced by the dark side, they ARE the dark side.

They tried to give me a "new" credit card with the old debt on it and 1/2 the CL of my old card... if I had accepted:
-SOL would have re-set and they can sue
-I would have INSTANTLY been overlimit on the card, so they could charge overlimit fees.
-They would be charging me extra interest on top of their inflated version of the fees.

They break laws like nothing. I'm trying to catch them in that. They're reporting that they SOLD my debt, but they're still reporting a balance (illegal). They don't have any of my info correct, they are re-aging my account, the balance is incorrect, everything.

Jerks.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.