Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As I promised...responses re: Goodwill Letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I promised...responses re: Goodwill Letters

So some folks asked to report my responses when I sent off a few Goodwill Letters to remove some lates:

I received two letters today from Bally's & ACS:

Bally's - Sorry we can't alter information!! We are required to report derogatory information.
ACS- We are required to report deragotory information, we can't remove information.

Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: As I promised...responses re: Goodwill Letters

Sorry Home. They are required to report accurate information, but they are not required to report at all--meaning if they choose not to report for the times in question, they are allowed to do so.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: As I promised...responses re: Goodwill Letters-UPDATE

Okay...great news....Although Bally's sent me a letter saying they can't change my lates....WELL, I just got my dispute report back and Thank goodness..Bally's was updated to my positive accounts as "NEVER LATE"

Someone had a heart!!!

:-)
Message 3 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: As I promised...responses re: Goodwill Letters-UPDATE

Excellent Home. That's great news. I am glad that it worked out for you that way.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: As I promised...responses re: Goodwill Letters

I HATE Bally's. They reported a fraudulent account and refused to DV for almost 5 years with me. I finally, and just recently, got their account removed.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.