cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention: WELLS FARGO IS OFFERING FREE CREDIT REPORT AND SCORE FOR EXPERIAN ONLY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attention: WELLS FARGO IS OFFERING FREE CREDIT REPORT AND SCORE FOR EXPERIAN ONLY

I'm not sure if this offer is everywhere, but here in Southern California wells fargo is offering a free credit report and score for Experian ONLY. This offer is valid for the entire month of October. I think it will continue to the 1st week of November. Please call your local Wells Fargo branch an ask for details. This is a great opportunity for you to know your Experian score ONLY. Also it is NOT a HP.

Mods feel free to move this to the proper section.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: Attention: WELLS FARGO IS OFFERING FREE CREDIT REPORT AND SCORE FOR EXPERIAN ONLY

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure if this offer is everywhere, but here in Southern California wells fargo is offering a free credit report and score for Experian ONLY. This offer is valid for the entire month of October. I think it will continue to the 1st week of November. Please call your local Wells Fargo branch an ask for details. This is a great opportunity for you to know your Experian score ONLY. Also it is NOT a HP.

Mods feel free to move this to the proper section.

I have a Wells Fargo mortgage, and I get that offer in the mail occasionally for their monitoring service.  I read the fine print though. It was not a Fico score, so it was of no use to me.  But the free report would be good. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.