Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attorney or Paralegal? TU has a separate dept just for you

tag
LaurenR
Established Member

Attorney or Paralegal? TU has a separate dept just for you

I called TU today to straighten out inaccurate info. The first rep asked me my occupation and once I  identified myself as working in the legal field she told me that she had to transfer me to another department.

Once transferred, another rep told me that there is an separate unit (he used words like acclerated and priority) that handles calls from attorneys and paralegals and that I would have to call back tommorrow because that unit does not have standard TU customer support hours.

I insisted on trying to get this rep to help me since I'm a consumer calling about my own report. He also insisted that he couldn't. I can either call back tommorrow between 8:30am-4:15pm EST or  leave my number and someone would contact me within 48 hrs. How's that for priority?

I'll be calling back tommorrow.  Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Attorney or Paralegal? TU has a separate dept just for you

average cluesless' CSR can deal with average 'clueless' consumers - but someone who might catch them in their wackiness gets someone who will do what they should... I think we all should become lawyers, paralegals or legal secretaries....
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG   roflllllllll    now what will they do if we all call & say that our occupation runs in the legal field  hahahahha

They think that you are a lawyer calling for someone else  OMG   too funny!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Next time I call, I am going to tell them that my name is Matlock and that I love the wheel of fortune. If they are over 50 years old, they will be bound to love me.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.