Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized User Question

tag
tamdugg1980
Contributor

Re: Authorized User Question

The link you provided gave me a lot of hope that it will show on my report, though some of the dates on those posts were over two years old.  I'm keeping hope alive at this point, my lender is doing a rapid rescore in a few days so, fingers, eyes, toes are all crossed!!!!!  Thanks for the help!

Starting score: (April 2011) 530 - myFICO EQ
Current score: (04/2012) EQ - 608 (myFICO), EX FAKO - 671, TU FAKO - 619

Let's see what happens once they report minus the late payments!!!!!!
Message 11 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

With regards to "joint account user", you cannot be added as an joint account holder. The only way you can be listed as one is at the application process when you are added with a spouse, family member, etc. After the app, then the only changes that are made are as an AU.

Message 12 of 13
tamdugg1980
Contributor

@llecs wrote:

With regards to "joint account user", you cannot be added as an joint account holder. The only way you can be listed as one is at the application process when you are added with a spouse, family member, etc. After the app, then the only changes that are made are as an AU.

I may have worded what I said wrong.  The representative from Chase did tell us that in order for me to be added as a "joint account user" that my mother would have to fill out a document giving authorization to do that.  But as of this moment, I am an AU on her account.  Thanks for the follow up!

Starting score: (April 2011) 530 - myFICO EQ
Current score: (04/2012) EQ - 608 (myFICO), EX FAKO - 671, TU FAKO - 619

Let's see what happens once they report minus the late payments!!!!!!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.