Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized User Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authorized User Question

When an AU is listed on an account....assuming the CCC reports AU's.....does the AU get the complete credit history, back to when the account was opened or just credit for the time that they are listed as an AU?  I'm sure this has been asked before, sorry for duplicating if that be the case.
Thanks for any info you can provide
McGrawgal
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Authorized User Question

McGrawgal wrote:
When an AU is listed on an account....assuming the CCC reports AU's.....does the AU get the complete credit history, back to when the account was opened or just credit for the time that they are listed as an AU?  I'm sure this has been asked before, sorry for duplicating if that be the case.
Thanks for any info you can provide
McGrawgal

You get the entire history.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Tuscani,
For always being there with lightning fast answers.
Message 3 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I do my best. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ooops, just realized, wrong forum, sorry. It's the bottle-blonde in meSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

So if I ever get grandchildren the first order of business will be to get them a SS#, the second to put them as AUs on every credit card I have that has a perfect history.  Then by the time they get to be 18..................
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 8
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

MidnightVoice wrote:
So if I ever get grandchildren the first order of business will be to get them a SS#, the second to put them as AUs on every credit card I have that has a perfect history.  Then by the time they get to be 18..................

Shoot, why not just get the SSN while they're still in the womb? Plan Plan Plan!!

Smiley Surprised
Message 7 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Not sure if my daughter is organized enough to choose a name that early  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.