Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized user question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authorized user question

Not sure if on right 'page'.... my hubbie and i currently have a home mortgage jointly... we are looking to sell this home in VA and buy a home in NC. I am an authorized user on several of his accounts AND have some in my own name and a couple jointly w/ him We have 2 car loans, 1 schoo loan, several credit cards Our negatives are our debt-to-credit line ratio (not sure exact name of that!) I am trying to figure out if it would hurt or help me to remove myself as an auth user on his accounts? His credit hx goes back 8 years, mine 11 yrs. Our scores are as of today (8/6/07) Mine: TransUnion 657 Equifax 641 Experian 647 His: TransUnion 670 Equifax 662 Experian 669
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Authorized user question

vagirltonc wrote:
I am an authorized user on several of his [DH's] accounts AND have some in my own name and a couple jointly w/ him
I am trying to figure out if it would hurt or help me to remove myself as an auth user on his accounts?

Do the accounts where you're an AU have any negatives on them? Olds lates, in collection or chargeoff, etc.
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Authorized user question

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.