cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loan ID verification Quiz not generated?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto loan ID verification Quiz not generated?

Hi all. I got approved for a loan at carmax and they required ID verification quiz. When the sale guy tried to generate my ID verification quiz it kept coming back not able to. My sale guy couldn't give me any help and basically said there's nothing else they could do and I basically won't be financing a car today. Only thing he could provide me was confusion. I talk to the financial mgr and he asked me if I had any fraud problems or anyone stole my identification. At this point I am more confused than ever. No one can tell me what is going on and when I checked my credit report nothing looked out of ordinary. If anyone could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto loan ID verification Quiz not generated?

I don't know what's going on with that situation, but have you considered hitting your local credit union or your bank and tried obtaining the loan through them since you've already got established history there?  That could save you a headache at the dealership as well as a bunch of inquiries.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.