Regular Contributor
princeromeo

B OF A OR AMEX

i currently have a boa world points american express card now the question is  does this mean its a boa card or l a amex  like if i default on the card would amex go after me or b of a  just wondering because i do pay it on time and recently tried for american express cards  and was denied.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: B OF A OR AMEX

princeromeo wrote:
i currently have a boa world points american express card now the question is  does this mean its a boa card or l a amex  like if i default on the card would amex go after me or b of a  just wondering because i do pay it on time and recently tried for american express cards  and was denied.

The app you filled out and the underwriter is FIA (BOA) not Amex. 
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}