cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A Hawaiian Airlines Platinum Visa for mid 600s? You betcha!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

B of A Hawaiian Airlines Platinum Visa for mid 600s? You betcha!

This is a great card for mid 600s folks like me. Even though I had a checking/savings with B of A for 12 years before I left after a stupid bank error and a CSR who treated me like dirt, they never gave me a CC. First it was BK, and then when that fell off, they had other excuses. I applied for a regular platinum a few months back and was declined, but offered the 99/500 card.

I read about the Hawaiian Airlines card and gave it a try before leaving on vacation. I got the 7-10 day notice and completely forgot about it. Got home from my trip and saw one of those stuffed envelopes with no return address. New credit card? Yes! As Borat would say: "Great Success!!"

$2500 CL, 1.9 BT and purchases through 12/07 - then to regular rotating (currently only 15.24). BTs are OK with no fee, but stay away from cash advances, since it is 24.24 and minimum $10 fee.

Let me know your success stories!!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Re: B of A Hawaiian Airlines Platinum Visa for mid 600s? You betcha!

Thats great & great rates too. If you don't mind my asking which CRA did they use? Also what state are you in?
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this card the easiest BofA card to get?
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

register the account online and put in for a cli you'll get a answer right away.  I got a 3000 card and put in for a 5000 limit (didn't want to get greedy :happySmiley Happy and got approved instantly

Phouchg wrote:
This is a great card for mid 600s folks like me. Even though I had a checking/savings with B of A for 12 years before I left after a stupid bank error and a CSR who treated me like dirt, they never gave me a CC. First it was BK, and then when that fell off, they had other excuses. I applied for a regular platinum a few months back and was declined, but offered the 99/500 card.

I read about the Hawaiian Airlines card and gave it a try before leaving on vacation. I got the 7-10 day notice and completely forgot about it. Got home from my trip and saw one of those stuffed envelopes with no return address. New credit card? Yes! As Borat would say: "Great Success!!"

$2500 CL, 1.9 BT and purchases through 12/07 - then to regular rotating (currently only 15.24). BTs are OK with no fee, but stay away from cash advances, since it is 24.24 and minimum $10 fee.

Let me know your success stories!!

Message Edited by steelfan on 07-04-2007 12:10 PM
Message 4 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats. This is a great card and one of BofAs most lenient.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations!  great deal!
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in California, and they pulled TU I believe.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! Especially the part of about the no fee balance transfer.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy crap - 24 hours after activating and I hit the B of A love button and doubled my CL to $5000!!! Now I can BT all my remaining CC debt to 1.9% after being on stupid HSBC and Crap One at over 25%. At least my monthly paymennts will be meaningful now!

Life is good.

Message 9 of 15
Neblett
Regular Contributor

Can someone provide a link to the application website?

Squee!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.