Apply-now.jpg

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BECU data, plus PLOC and Auto Loan Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Update: After they approved my PLOC yesterday morning, I went into my online account and saw that you could apply for an increase in the PLOC. I won't need it, but thought it couldn't hurt to have more of a cushion, so requested an increase for the PLOC.

Just looked at the status this morning- increase granted. I really did not think they would do it since I'm a new member. Yay! Smiley Happy

HMM... I've looked at that link about a zillion times. HMM... 

CAPTOOL, hit the button now! Seriously, your FICO is in the 800's, isn't it?

They were super fast with my increase (put in for an increase yesterday morning after the PLOC was approved, and this morning received the increase!) You can do it! Smiley Happy

Not any more. Not sure where TU is at right now, but EX just took a 33 point dump from 804 to 771. The only open installment loan I had just reported paid. TU was at 821, so it's probably also under 800 now.

Message 22 of 23
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: BECU data, plus PLOC and Auto Loan Approval

Good news!

IF I become a student at a Washington College/University EVEN AN ONLINE student, I'm eligible.

Bad news!

My cousin stationed at the Kitsap-Bangor does NOT qualify me, because he doesn't work for Boeing or the Museum of Flight.

Oh well!

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.