Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK T/L Dispute Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK T/L Dispute Question

Can someone tell me if I can dispute BK T/L’s if they are reporting an incorrect high credit balance?  The BK was discharged 5/03.  Also, do I dispute them all at once or just a few at a time?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK T/L Dispute Question

shoegirl wrote:

Can someone tell me if I can dispute BK T/L’s if they are reporting an incorrect high credit balance?  The BK was discharged 5/03.  Also, do I dispute them all at once or just a few at a time?

I would dispute them one at a time, but I am dim witted and found that it was difficult to keep track of what I had disputed, with who and when. I'm not really that dimn witted, just believe in fighting one battle at a time.

Are you disputing in hopes of having the TL removed or just to reflect the correct high balance amount?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK T/L Dispute Question

I am hoping to dispute them for the high balance amount so that when the CRA tries to verify with the OC, no response will  be made then it will be deleted.  Therefore, hopefully giving me a higher score.  Prior to filing, I know I was not over the limit on most of the CC.  The higher amounts could be the late charges but I am disputing anyway.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.