cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK reporting as a collection account help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK reporting as a collection account help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bk chapter 13 comes off in November 2008. My question is I have a bank that was included
in this BK but they are reporting the account as a paid charge off/ collection account and they
continously change the last activity date resulting in it coming off my report now in 2010. I have
disputed this information on several attempts to no avail.What can I do to get this corrected.
Contact the department of banking or send in my form disclosing all accounts that were
included in the BK.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: BK reporting as a collection account help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think you have a valid FCRA complaint.  Maybe even the banking division complaint with your state especially if they are changing the DOLA and DOFD on the account. 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.