Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI on-line

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA CLI on-line

Question for you BOA cardholders...when you log on their website and ask for CLI how long does it take them to make say yea or nay? I see where they ask you job salary and all like they verify it. Do they? Just curious to see how long it takes...and I guess they pull soft IQ.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA CLI on-line

Mine was immediate.  I pressed the button and the next screen read "Congrats...".  It was a soft inquiry. 
Message 2 of 5
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Good morning, SGTSmiley Wink  Don't be discouraged if  you don't get an immediate CLI if you push the button.  With newer card members, BOA (per a supervisor) prefers a bit of pay on time history (90 days, is the usual) prior to approving a CLI request. I've only asked for an increase, online, one time, and received a response via mail informing me that I'd been approved.  Otherwise, they review about every 3-6 months and automatically increase the limit.   As for income verification? They've never asked that we verify income; but then again, they need only refer to our main accounts to determine how much is deposited per month. The only time we've had to verify income has been in obtaining a company cc.  They have required verification for that.  Once you're established with them, all of their pulls are soft.  If you're considering requesting a CLI, online, it can't hurt to try, as they do soft pulls. The worse they can say is "Not at this time.  Try again, later."  Smiley Wink

:-me
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks... MercyMe
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's funny you should ask that because 2 days ago, when I logged on to my BOA account I checked my credit card just to make sure the balance was still 0 since I hardly ever use it, and noticed that they upped my limit from 6500k to 11500k, without ever asking me if I even wanted the increase, so that leads me to believe that they will do it automatically every so often, but of course, for the first time I noticed that cli button and I had never seen it before but then again I never paid much attention. So I clicked on it to see where it would take me and like you said, it does ask for salary,ss number, etc...I would think that would be a hard inquiry.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.