Regular Contributor

BOO!

Stopping in to say hi!  Haven't posted much in the last few days...I'm kinda at a stall waiting on disputes to get investigated and DH to try and convince his ex to help us out with the CA regarding the repo...she hung up on him and hasn't called to check on the boys in 2 days.  Yeah...we're gonna get help from her I can just feel it :smileymad:

Good to see so many having success!!  I've kinda got the credit blues right now...in a funk.  I guess 'cause not much is changing on the CR front right now ~ for either of us.  I did manage to get into excel tonight and make a spreadsheet on DH's credit.  Typed up a few more DV letters to CA's...since disputing earlier this month they verified.  I don't understand how one of the CRA's can investigate and delete and another gets verification on the same debt ~ it's crazy, I tell you....just plain crazy!!

Ok...back to catching up on all that I've missed!

Keep fightin the good fight y'all! :smileywink:

~Kim
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
New Contributor

Re: BOO!

Hang in there!  I believe if you put in the time and effort you will see positive results!:smileyhappy:
Established Contributor

BOO Back at ya!  I am really sorry to hear what that ex is doing to the kids:smileysad:  However, the kids will know you two are taking the high road and resolving things the right way:smileyhappy:  Good luck!
Contributor

hang in there kims! the payoff will reveal itself sooner than you know...just have patience and remember to breathe!
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.