Regular Contributor
kims

BOO!

Stopping in to say hi!  Haven't posted much in the last few days...I'm kinda at a stall waiting on disputes to get investigated and DH to try and convince his ex to help us out with the CA regarding the repo...she hung up on him and hasn't called to check on the boys in 2 days.  Yeah...we're gonna get help from her I can just feel it :smileymad:

Good to see so many having success!!  I've kinda got the credit blues right now...in a funk.  I guess 'cause not much is changing on the CR front right now ~ for either of us.  I did manage to get into excel tonight and make a spreadsheet on DH's credit.  Typed up a few more DV letters to CA's...since disputing earlier this month they verified.  I don't understand how one of the CRA's can investigate and delete and another gets verification on the same debt ~ it's crazy, I tell you....just plain crazy!!

Ok...back to catching up on all that I've missed!

Keep fightin the good fight y'all! :smileywink:

~Kim
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
New Contributor
creditworthyagain

Re: BOO!

Hang in there!  I believe if you put in the time and effort you will see positive results!:smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
beach123

BOO Back at ya!  I am really sorry to hear what that ex is doing to the kids:smileysad:  However, the kids will know you two are taking the high road and resolving things the right way:smileyhappy:  Good luck!
Contributor

hang in there kims! the payoff will reveal itself sooner than you know...just have patience and remember to breathe!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}