cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor numbers to credit card companies . . . where can I find them?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Backdoor numbers to credit card companies . . . where can I find them?

Hi all,
In this forum and in some others I have seen people reference backdoor numbers to credit cards -- as in, I called the backdoor number, spoke to someone who knew what they were talking about and was able to help me.  I am trying to go about contacting two OC's to see if I can work out a PFD or if they will call the debt back to them (They are two charged-off CC accounts, charged off just a few months ago, went to CA's that I recieved Dunning letters from but CA's are not yet on my credit report.)

I DV'd the CA's (the phone calls & letters were relentless) but am under the impression that since I cant ask the CRAs to verify (since the CA's are not on my credit report) that my best option is to try to work something out with the OC. 

The OC's, if it matters, are Target National Bank and Chase Bank NA.  Anyone have any insight?
Thanks !!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor numbers to credit card companies . . . where can I find them?

answered my own question . . . thought i'd post for anyone who might be needing an answer

this link might be outdated, but lots of helpful info

i'll keep you updated if i make any headway w/ the numbers i found.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor numbers to credit card companies . . . where can I find them?

Good info Kay! Thanks tons! I'm sure others will check this out as well. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.