Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank First Action Card - Contact Info for a GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank First Action Card - Contact Info for a GW letter

Does anyone have contact info for Action First by Bank First. Their website is crappy and doesn't even list a customer service number - only an email inquiry option. When I do contact them the rep didn't confirm but they are obviously farming the CS part out to India so they couldn't/wouldn't give me the HQ contact in the US. I would like to send them a GW letter but want to make sure it's directed to the right people.
All I have is a PO Box in Omaha, NE.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank First Action Card - Contact Info for a GW letter

Mrs B........try 1-866-285-1771
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank First Action Card - Contact Info for a GW letter

Yeah, that's the number I called. They guy could barely understand what I was trying to tell him. After verifying all my info including full SSN he wouldn't give me my CC#. Said it was confidential information. Hello!?!?! Confidential even from me??? I told him the account is closed and spelled out there couldn't be any fraudulant charges and he still wouldn't give me my CC#.
I tried to get him to give me a US mail address other than the one I send payments to but he wouldn't. He said to refer to my statments. I told him if I had my statement I wouldn't be calling him...DUH!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.