Contributor
dfgdfgdfgadfg

Bank That Gives You Montly Fico On Your Statement?

I thought I remembered reading a post someplace that there was a bank that gives you your FICO score monthly on your statements....anyone know what bank that was?
Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Re: Bank That Gives You Montly Fico On Your Statement?

WaMu used to give you a PFICO updated every month from TU, but that has been discontinued with the conversion to Chase. I'm not sure about others, although I'm sure WaMu wasn't the only one with this good idea.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Established Contributor
Donks3369

I think what you were remembering was a bank in Pennsylvania.  I really want to say that it was a Teachers Credit Union, although I could be mistaken.  I think they gave you a free Experian FICO.  Who knows now that Experian won't give out their scores.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

PSECU

Someone just posted a couple days ago that they are still giving away EX FICO scores.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}