Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Reporting

tag
iDShaDoW
Regular Contributor

Bank of America Reporting

Was hoping someone could help me out.

I've had this MBNA card for about 2 years now in good standing, charge something to it each month, pay in full as well every month.

I know for sure they don't report it to Experian (got that report from annual credit report).

The other 2 bureaus never sent me mine.

Is there an e-mail address I can send to at Bank of America to ask them to report? And who would I cc it to to make sure it gets done?

Or would it be better to call them? And what would that number be?

Thanks for any and all help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Bank of America Reporting

I have 2 MBNA accounts that show up as BofA on all three CRA.  I would start with the number on your statment.  it is possible they are not reporting it corerectly to the CRA's.  It may pay to look at your EQ report or TU report since they all most be correct.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Customer service # will be on the back of your card... they'll get you to the right department.

But also make sure that your billing addy for the card matches what all 3 CRAs have on record as your current address.

Not sure why you have not gotten the 2 reports you have requested.  Check into that... and if you have or can set up EQ and TU accounts online they might still have it viewable for you.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 4
iDShaDoW
Regular Contributor

Well, I have mycreditinform through Capital One. Probably FAKO score but it doesn't show my Bank of America account on it (it pulls Equifax every 3 months) and keeps my account open and active so that's good enough for me.

Now that you mention it, I do wonder if maybe Equifax and TransUnion have the wrong address for me since I never got those 2...

Experian has mine as [personal information removed to protect your privacy]... And they actually spelled my last name as Li on some parts of the report but as the correct Le on other parts...

Guess I'll have to look into that. Was trying to get it up fixed and up-to-date before I order the 3 Fico scores.

Message Edited by Raine on 12-20-2007 04:08 PM

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.