Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Help With Judgement Issue

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Basic Help With Judgement Issue

Hi, I am just looking for some assistance on where to even start.

I have an item on my cr listed under public record as legal item/civil judgement, I was baffled by this item, and started doing some investigating, which started with a phone call to my ex husband, who by the way lives in a different state than I.  Anyway, I have now found out that I was sued, for $1100 from an anesthiosoligist for a medical issue, regarding my infant son.  Not only did my son have adequate medical insurance at the time I never physically received any summons or notice, as I now live in a separate state from my ex.  The item looks like it was listed on my cr, in feb or mar 2007.  I don't forsee my self returning to my old residence to address this matter in court (it's too far away).  My question is, how do I even begin to deal with this, as everything that i have read on these forums report that it is pretty hard to have a judgment removed.  I am really upset over this, 1. because my ex husband did not tell me about it, and 2.  my son had and still has adequate medical coverage.   Please any advice will help.  Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.