Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Cash Back Card

tag
Nick777
Valued Member

Best Cash Back Card

I'm trying to decide which cash back card to apply for. My FICO is 760, so I'm not worried about getting denied, but I'd like to start getting $ instead of points (I have 2 cards now: Evil Capital One and an Amex Blue points card). So, as far as I know, these are my best options: Citibank Driver's select Visa, Amex Blue Cash, Chase Freedom Card Visa, and the Discover More card. Having a visa might be nice for all the places that don't take Amex, and the Discover card can be used at Sam's club, where I shop sometimes. I pay all my balances in full each month and I'm just looking to maximize my $ back. Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Cash Back Card

Last I checked Citi had the best cash back cards.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-28-2007 09:49 PM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Cash Back Card

You have to watch out for two things with all these cards:

(1)  They change the rules often.  Discover just quietly notified me that I won't be getting 5% on gas and auto after October.

(2)  They calculate the cash back amounts INCORRECTLY every month, and you'd better believe it's never in my favor.  Each month I have to spend 10 minutes on the phone doing the math for a CSR.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.